Skip to main content

What will be the next ? L ?

We have seen number of Android versions naming on some confectionery- themed code name.
and we noticed that these versions are alphabatically ordered ( C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K) so what will be the next with the letter L???

Popular posts from this blog

Vlc media player

As per my personnal experience from past 5-6 years this is the most trusty media player which I can trust upon to play any video.. it can play 3gp to full hd and even built and repair the broken crashed videos.. adding more there regular updates which are easily to download.. the setup is hardly(20-25 m.b) It’s short-cut key controls:

Why not to follow a routine?

Finding it strange, right ? Me too till last day when I saw this video which make me think twice thrice, what I am doing. I am attaching this beautiful and lesson-taking video below. What to learn is not how he is doing cycling but how he is not sticking to a single routine and enriching his mind and living to fullest.

What is Cloud Native in simple words

As written in Cloud Native Attitude book ,  Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) says Cloud Native is about scale and resilience or “ distributed systems capable of scaling to tens of thousands of self healing multi-tenant nodes ”.