Skip to main content

Free container labs

Hello all, I am going to share free labs for quick hands on Docker and kubernetes. Hope they will be useful.

1.   Docker Lab setup












2.  Kubernetes Lab setup

Also in the kubernetes free lab you can create and manage your test server nodes.







More over message me for any discussion on containers. Thanks and good luck.

Comments

  1. Hey sorry couldn’t see link anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Sachin,
      sorry for in inconvenience. the links are in heading "Docker setup lab" and another heading.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlc media player

As per my personnal experience from past 5-6 years this is the most trusty media player which I can trust upon to play any video.. it can play 3gp to full hd and even built and repair the broken crashed videos.. adding more there regular updates which are easily to download.. the setup is hardly(20-25 m.b) It’s short-cut key controls:

Why not to follow a routine?

Finding it strange, right ? Me too till last day when I saw this video which make me think twice thrice, what I am doing. I am attaching this beautiful and lesson-taking video below. What to learn is not how he is doing cycling but how he is not sticking to a single routine and enriching his mind and living to fullest.

What is Cloud Native in simple words

As written in Cloud Native Attitude book ,  Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) says Cloud Native is about scale and resilience or “ distributed systems capable of scaling to tens of thousands of self healing multi-tenant nodes ”.